Ferienwohnung San Cristoforo ★★★
Was an amazing rural experience - authentical, simple, beautiful.
can only recommend for those looking for something quiet, relaxing, simple in the heart of a national park with beatiful hiking trails.
Interhome service was great!
The local help (lady) is very nice, not speaking English but using online translator:)
She is almost every day there on the spot from ca. 10-12am and from 4-5pm for a few hours (ca. 3h).
- use the GPS data to get to the apartment, the postal addrress was not leading directly to the apartment (according to Google)
- car is a must - you will need it for the trips to the rich area anyway.)
- try out the beach in Fiorenzuola di Foccara
- eat outside - prices are reasonable and restaurants are often with amazing (!) view - the kitchen is rather small anyway
- the view from the terrace (on the light of the mainland) is amazing at night
We enjoyed it all a lot, I wish you the same!)